Searching for just a few words should be enough to get started. If you need to make more complex queries, use the tips below to guide you.
Purchase individual online access for 1 year to this journal.Price: EUR 95.00
The journal International Shipbuilding Progress (ISP) was founded in 1954. Each year four issues appear (in April, July, September and December). Publications submitted to ISP should describe scientific work of high international standards, advancing subjects related to the field of Marine Technology, such as:
- Concept development
- General design of ships and offshore objects
- Ship and offshore structural design
- Hydro-mechanics and -dynamics
- Maritime engineering and machinery systems
- Production processes of all types of ships and other objects intended for marine use
- Production technology and material science
- Shipping science, economics, and all directly related subjects
- Ship operations
- Offshore and ocean engineering in relation to the marine environment
- Marine safety
- Efficiency, lifecycle, and environment
- Ice-related aspects for ships and offshore objects.
The contents of the papers may be of a fundamental or of an applied scientific nature and must be of the highest novelty and rigor.
Authors: Mansour, Alaa
Article Type: Research Article
Abstract: The post-buckling behavior of a stiffened plate with small initial curvature is discussed in this paper. The stiffened plate is idealized by an equivalent orthotropic plate. The basic differential equations are derived and solved under two sets of boundary and loading conditions. Non-dimensional design curves giving the center deflection, critical load, effective width, and bending moment are presented for different values of the inplane load, lateral load, virtual aspect ratio, stiffeners characteristics and initial deflection. An example of the use of the design curves is given in which the results are compared under different boundary conditions and different initial deflections.
Citation: International Shipbuilding Progress, vol. 18, no. 202, pp. 217-240, 1971
Inspirees International (China Office)
Ciyunsi Beili 207(CapitaLand), Bld 1, 7-901
Free service line: 400 661 8717
Fax: +86 10 8446 7947
For editorial issues, like the status of your submitted paper or proposals, write to [email protected]
如果您在出版方面需要帮助或有任何建, 件至: [email protected]