Searching for just a few words should be enough to get started. If you need to make more complex queries, use the tips below to guide you.
Purchase individual online access for 1 year to this journal.Price: EUR 95.00
The journal International Shipbuilding Progress (ISP) was founded in 1954. Each year two issues appear (in March and September). Publications submitted to ISP should describe scientific work of high international standards, advancing subjects related to the field of Marine Technology, such as:
- Concept development
- General design of ships and offshore objects
- Ship and offshore structural design
- Hydro-mechanics and -dynamics
- Maritime engineering and machinery systems
- Production processes of all types of ships and other objects intended for marine use
- Production technology and material science
- Shipping science, economics, and all directly related subjects
- Ship operations
- Offshore and ocean engineering in relation to the marine environment
- Marine safety
- Efficiency, lifecycle, and environment
- Ice-related aspects for ships and offshore objects.
The contents of the papers may be of a fundamental or of an applied scientific nature and must be of the highest novelty and rigor.
Article Type: Research Article
Abstract: The paper gives comparisons between the various types of cargo handling equipment such as winches with various designs of derricks, cranes and cargo lifts, giving their advantages and disadvantages for different types of vessel, also different types of cargo to be handled. The emphasis is on dry cargo carried by the “Liner Trade”. The paper also covers the latest developments in the field of silicon controlled rectifiers, associated with the control of deck auxiliaries. The characteristics of various types of prime mover are dealt with, making reference to installation and maintenance problems.
Citation: International Shipbuilding Progress, vol. 11, no. 116, pp. 145-161, 1964
Inspirees International (China Office)
Ciyunsi Beili 207(CapitaLand), Bld 1, 7-901
Free service line: 400 661 8717
Fax: +86 10 8446 7947
For editorial issues, like the status of your submitted paper or proposals, write to [email protected]
如果您在出版方面需要帮助或有任何建, 件至: [email protected]